The Falcon Courier

The Student News Site of Salisbury High School

64° Allentown, PA

The Falcon Courier

The Falcon Courier

Wing Stop review

Zackary Baab

Recently, I was really in the mood for wings. Rather than getting wings from a pizza parlor like usual, it crossed my mind to get Wing Stop because I haven’t had it in a long time. So last weekend, I decided to get Wing Stop and try some wing flavors I never got before

I got the 8 piece wing combo which includes 8 wings, fries and a 20 oz drink. This cost 14.99, which in my opinion is a little much for it not being too much food. The first wing sauce I tried was their Spicy Korean., this sauce had been a step out of my comfort zone because I never had a sauce like this before. It was a wet sauce that tastes tangy and had a little kick to it but nothing too serious. In all, it was a very good sauce and I liked it more than the other sauce I got, which was the Garlic parmesan sauce. The Garlic Parmesan sauce was not bad at all, but it was a dry sauce, and I prefer wet sauces on my wings. 

The fries that came with the meal were absolutely delicious and there were also a lot of fries that came with it. They were not crunchy, which is usually how I like my fries, but the seasoning they used on the fries gave it great flavor so they didn’t need to be crunchy to be good. The fries were also salted very well which just gave them a little more flavor. 

If you ever want high quality wings but are also willing to pay a little extra, I would recommend Wing Stop. Not only is their chicken very tasty, their fries are also absolutely delicious.